And One Way That Can Actually Reverse It!
A noninvasive facelift and state-of-the-art skin-tightening techniques can give you the youthful look you desire without painful and invasive cosmetic surgery.
The appearance of your skin is prop baby, the number one way thing that can make you look older than you wish.
Here are seven proven ways that you can reduce the appearance of aging skin and one remarkable way that you can actually eliminate lines and wrinkles!
- Sun Protection – Whether spending a day at the beach or running errands, sun protection is essential. UV rays from the sun are very damaging to your skin. Protect your skin by seeking shade, covering up with sun-protective clothing — such as a lightweight and long-sleeved shirt, pants, a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses with UV protection. If you are spending a significant time outdoors, always use sunscreen that is broad-spectrum, SPF 30 (or higher), and water-resistant.
- Quit Smoking – If you smoke, stop. Smoking greatly speeds up how quickly skin ages. It causes wrinkles and a dull, sallow complexion.
- Eat a skin-healthy diet – Findings from a few studies suggest that eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables may help prevent damage that leads to premature skin aging. Findings from research studies also suggest that a diet containing lots of sugar or other refined carbohydrates can accelerate aging.
- Cut back on alcohol consumption – Drinking less alcohol is good for you for a number of reasons, but skipping a few Happy Hours is also good for your skin. Alcohol is rough on the skin. It dehydrates the skin, and in time, damages the skin. This can make us look older.
- Exercise – getting regular exercise is not only good for the heart and for weight loss. It’s also a great way to keep your skin healthy. Findings from a few studies suggest that even moderate exercise can improve circulation and boost the immune system. This, in turn, may give the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Cleanse your skin gently – It’s important to keep your skin clean to keep it looking young and healthy, but how you cleanse your skin is also important. Scrubbing your skin clean can irritate your skin. Irritating your skin accelerates skin aging. Gentle washing helps to remove pollution, makeup, and other substances without irritating your skin. Avoid skin cleaning products with harsh chemicals. Instead, look for ones with natural ingredients.
- Moisturize – Moisturizing every day is an essential for skin health. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance.
You are never too young or too old to start a proper skin care regimen. However, if time has already taken its toll on your skin and you look older than you would like to, there is one way not on this list to actually reverse the look of age-damaged skin.
One Way To Dramatically Reverse the Look of Aging Skin
Doctors who specialize in cosmetic or aesthetic procedures know that over time, our face tends to lose its supple and youthful qualities.
As the dermal structure weakens, collagen production slows down, and many patients begin to notice wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin developing across the face and neck. The loss of volume and laxity that occurs with age can also leave you looking tired, worn, or prematurely aged, which can eventually affect your confidence and quality of life.
For many years the only way to reverse the look of the aged and saggy skin was to with invasive surgical procedures. However, today there are several options for both and women to get amazing results with noninvasive or minimally invasive facelift and skin-tightening procedures.
In fact, some of these procedures may even be a better option to eliminate wrinkles, restore volume, or re-tighten the skin than surgery!
With noninvasive skin tightening, you can expect:
- A rapid recovery time
- No scarring whatsoever
- An almost immediate more youthful “glow” to your skin
- Smoother looking skin
- Increased production of collagen and stem cells over time, resulting in firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- Results that can last from 9-18 months
Noninvasive Skin Tightening for Looking Younger and Feeling Great!
At Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center, we are dedicated to using the latest techniques of noninvasive skin tightening to help men and women look younger, slimmer, and more fit.
At Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center, we know that a decrease in the production of collagen and elastin as you get older leads to saggy, wrinkly skin that can make you look much older than you feel.
But, if you think a painful, expensive, and invasive surgical facelift is the only way to restore the firm and natural look of your youth – think again!
Our experienced team offers skin tightening using advanced cosmetic tools to lift and tighten your sagging skin and restore your youthful look.
That is why we offer our patients various noninvasive skin tightening techniques such as:
All of these noninvasive skin lifting and tightening techniques can provide remarkable results. You and your doctor will decide which is right for you. It is our goal to offer all of our patients the latest technologies that have proven to help both women and men feel better, look better, and function better in all aspects of life.
In addition to noninvasive facelifts, clients at Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center also have access to a full range of hormone replacement therapies and anti-aging services to help you look and feel young, vital, and strong.
“My skin-tightening treatment program was everything they said it would be. I look younger, I feel great, and I couldn’t be happier with the results! My sister had a surgical facelift, and please don’t tell her, but I think I look better! And I didn’t have to go through any of the pain and hassles she did.”– Allie P. Woodlands, TX.
If you would like to learn a little bit more about the many life-changing benefits of our non-surgical facelift and skin-tightening options, please contact us today by calling (281) 223-1124.