Testosterone Replacement Therapy | Woodlands, TX
Testosterone Replacement Therapy Can Help you to Be Your Best at Any Age!
You can look and feel years younger with testosterone replacement therapy. At Woodlands Wellness Center, we know that men who are suffering from low testosterone, a condition that is also known as “hypogonadism” or “andropause,” can achieve life-changing results from testosterone replacement therapy.
A man’s testosterone level peaks at about the age of 20; after that, it starts a steady decline of 1 to 2% per year. By the time you reach the age of 60, most men can expect their testosterone level to be half of what it was when you were in your 20s!
That steady reduction of testosterone leads to age-related testosterone deficiency. Having low testosterone can have a significant negative impact on everything from your performance at work to your sex life.
But, it does not have to be that way. Most if not all of the symptoms of age-related testosterone decline can be treated with testosterone replacement therapy.
Men with low testosterone also need to understand that testosterone is not the only vital hormone that drops as men age. Men between the ages of 35 and 65 who have low testosterone almost always are also suffering from age-related growth hormone loss. We provide human growth hormone and testosterone replacement therapies, so men can look and feel young and vital and continue to live life to its fullest!
What Are the Benefits of Testosterone Therapy?
There are many benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Men, including:
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that men on testosterone therapy experience are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance. Testosterone therapy, in particular, has been shown to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – improves your ability to burn fat, it improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis.
- Lowered Risk of Cardiovascular Disease – Studies have shown that men with low testosterone are at a greater risk of stroke or heart attack. Testosterone therapy can improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Improved Mood – has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Age-Related Hormone Decline?
As men age, all hormone levels naturally decline. The most critical hormone for men is testosterone. Age-related testosterone decline in men can lead to:
- Decreased libido and reduced sexual satisfaction
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Increased risk of osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Increased fatigue and irritability
- Decreased zest for life
However, testosterone replacement therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
At Woodlands Wellness, we realize that not all patients with age-related hormone loss will have the same set of symptoms or the same health and wellness goals. We will tailor your program of Hormone Replacement Therapy to your unique needs and lifestyle to maximize your benefits and optimize your results.
Drs. George and Sakina Davis and the entire staff at Woodland Wellness are committed to making sure that all of our clients receive expert care from providers who specialize in regenerative and functional medicine. This unique approach identifies and resolves underlying health problems that affect both body and mind. Functional medicine boosts overall wellness and addresses cosmetic concerns.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
- Human Growth Hormone
- Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Andropause Treatment
In addition to hormone replacement, clients at Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center also have access to a full range of aesthetic treatments. The practice specializes in anti-aging services, including body contouring, muscle toning, and erectile dysfunction treatment.
Our goal is to help as many men as we can age optimally and continue to enjoy all the things they love about life!
Contact us today at (281) 362-0014 for a complimentary consultation to see how you can benefit from hormone replacement therapy of any of the anti-aging services offered by Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center.
Common Questions About Testosterone Therapy
As men grow older, testosterone levels naturally decline. Testosterone therapy is a prescription medication that can give you back what time and nature take away! Testosterone therapy is designed to make you feel younger, stronger, and improve your confidence, so you can continue to do all the things you enjoy most in life.
Low testosterone can be caused by some disease conditions or genetic defects. However, the most common cause of low testosterone in men is the natural decline in testosterone production as you age. As a boy grows, testosterone production continues through adolescence until it reaches its highest level at about the age of 20. Through your 20s, testosterone level stays at or close to their peak. Then, once you are over 30, your testosterone level will start on a steady downward slope. By the time you are over 40, most men will be feeling the negative impacts of low testosterone.
The signs and symptoms of low testosterone, also known as Low-T include:
- Decrease in libido or sex drive
- An overall feeling of reduced virility and vigor
- Changes in mood
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of stamina
- Loss of muscle tone
- Weight gain
- Loss of memory and other cognitive issues
Testosterone is vitally important to men, but it is not the only hormone critical to a man’s health and virility. Human growth hormone or HGH is also important to a man’s strength, sex life, and overall wellbeing. Like testosterone, HGH levels also drop as men get older. Men with low testosterone often also have low levels of HGH. That is why we also offer growth hormone therapy at our clinic.
After a full medical examination and evaluation of your symptoms, a blood test is necessary before your doctor can give you an official diagnosis of low testosterone and write you a prescription for testosterone therapy. A small sample of blood is taken to determine your testosterone level. There is no special preparation needed for a testosterone blood test.
When taken as prescribed for you, testosterone therapy is generally regarded as safe. However, as with any prescription medication, there are some possible side effects of testosterone therapy. Though rare, testosterone therapy side effect can include:
- Increased body hair
- Enlarged breasts
- Increased anxiety
- Numbness (patches and gels)
- Pain or inflammation of the injection site (injections)
However, most, if not all, of these possible side effects of testosterone therapy can be avoided by following your doctor’s instructions.
Hear what people are saying about us. Read the amazing reviews and testimonials from real-life patients we help every day. Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center amazing anti-aging treatments are nothing short of life-changing.