Do you Want to achieve younger-looking skin with a non-surgical treatments?
Keep the youthful, healthy, and amazing skin with RF Microneedling the best alternative for dermal fillers & Botox. Everyone wants the perfect skin: clear, radiant, firm, and just glowing! We want to erase signs of aging from our skin, and say goodbye to fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and sagging skin.
The quest of finding the perfect skin led us to a journey through various skincare products, beauty treatments, and anti-aging skin regimens. Some of these products do work, and they give us some sort of iteration of our desired results. But if we want to restore our skin to its former glory, then we need help from medical aesthetic innovations to achieve our desired results.
One of the most talked about facial treatments that is said to be very popular among celebrities, Radiofrequency microneedling, is said to be a good alternative to dermal fillers and Botox. It helps reduce signs of aging, tightens the skin, and just gives you lasting results.
Achieve younger-looking skin through Radiofrequency microneedling!
What is Radiofrequency Microneedling?
Microneedling is also called collagen induction therapy. Collagen is a structural protein necessary for the skin’s elasticity and strength. Basically, with microneedling, you teach your body to produce more of its own collagen; collagen production will give you firmer, more supple, and younger-looking skin.
RF microneedling takes microneedling to a different level: it also makes use of radiofrequency energy to heat the dermis (a skin layer) to stimulate collagen production. This treatment is a skin tightening procedure that uses both microneedles and radiofrequency energy to rejuvenate the skin.
How does Radiofrequency Microneedling work?
At Woodlands TX clinic, we offer traditional microneedling treatments using SkinPen® and Secret™ Radiofrequency microneedling to give you a younger-looking and youthful glow.
Microneedling uses a special tool to create tiny punctures into the skin; the pain is minimal as the punctures are only surface-level. It’s not a roller device that is common with at-home microneedling devices. The tiny punctures simulate a wound, triggering the body’s own healing system to repair the damage. This includes seroquel online of new collagen and revealing a fresh layer of skin.
Secret RF takes about 45 minutes, depending on the area to be treated. It delivers radiofrequency energy to the deeper skin levels to stimulate collagen production and address common signs of aging. Secret RF is customizable as you can adjust the microneedles to deliver energy at different depths depending on your skin concerns.
Radiofrequency microneedling makes use of 2 technologies to effectively stimulate collagen production giving you rejuvenated, glowing, and ageless skin.
How is Microneedling RF different from dermal fillers and Botox?
Microneedling RF, dermal fillers, and Botox are immensely popular, and there are reasons why they are so. These treatments are great to remove signs of aging and give you younger-looking skin. However, they all work differently and target different skin concerns. So it is best to determine your beauty goals so you can get the best treatment for you.
- Microneedling RF addresses multiple skin concerns, such as fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, stretch marks, acne scars, and large pores. They make use of both radiofrequency energy and tiny needles puncturing the skin to stimulate collagen production and to reveal clearer and younger-looking skin.
- Dermal fillers are small injections of hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the body. They are injected into different parts of the face (such as cheeks, lips, and around the mouth) to temporarily address volume loss due to aging. After the treatment, you will see a natural-looking lift in the right areas.
- Botox is another injection treatment to reduce lines and wrinkles from the face. It works by temporarily relaxing the facial muscles of the target area to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
All 3 treatments help address fine lines and wrinkles to give you younger-looking skin. But it gives you more than that: it gives you fresher, more radiant, and glowing skin. Dermal fillers and Botox are both temporary, while this treatment gives you longer-lasting results.
Refresh and Rejuvenate Your Skin
Microneedling has several advantages over other skin resurfacing treatments.
- Minimally invasive – What sets this treatment apart from other skin tightening treatments is that it is minimally invasive and requires less recovery time.
- No scarring – No ugly marks on the face after the treatment.
- For all skin tones and complexions – It also yields good results to darker skin tones, unlike other laser treatments.
- Customizable – It is bespoke depending on your skin concerns and beauty goals.
- Effective stimulation of collagen production – Since it employs two technologies to stimulate production of new collagen, there is significant improvement in the skin quality and texture.
- Long-lasting results – It stimulates the body’s natural healing process, so it gives you longer-lasting results compared to other treatments.
What to expect after Microneedling RF
After This treatment, you will notice an improved appearance of the skin. You will get this youthful glow with reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
Multiple sessions are recommended for both lighter and darker skin tones to achieve and maintain the desired results. In general, you may need 1 to 2 sessions per year to maintain your youthful glow. For moderate skin concerns such as deeper lines and acne scars, you may probably need more sessions. Overtime, you will notice increased production of collagen and stem cells, as evidenced by firmer, more supple, and younger-looking skin.
Best skincare regimen after RF Microneedling
The treatment will leave you with smoother, firmer, and more youthful-looking skin. We want to maintain these results for a longer period of time, so post-treatment care is very important.
At Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center, we will provide you with aftercare regimen and post-care products that will help maximize the benefits from RF microneedling. We are dedicated to helping you with skin tightening treatments to make you look younger and ageless.
Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center is a premier medical wellness and aesthetic center at The Woodlands, TX. We offer exclusive procedures and the latest advancements in medical technology so we can provide regenerative and functional medical practices to our clients.
We also offer a wide array of aesthetic procedures. We believe that functional medicine boosts overall wellness and also addresses cosmetic concerns. We can help you achieve your aesthetic goals without surgery.
Are you ready to rejuvenate your skin? Contact Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center today at (281) 223-1124 for a complimentary consultation to get your glowing, flawless, and healthy skin.