A liposuction specialist in Woodlands shares how to lose fat safely and effectively with Tickle Lipo
There is no doubt that losing weight and toning your body can be an arduous task. You may need every bit of assistance you can get to lose weight quickly and safely. If you don’t have the time or energy to spend countless hours at the gym or hide your body with loose clothing, you may want to consider cosmetic surgery in Woodlands. How about liposuction?
You might not be considering it at first. First, it’s probably because you don’t really know what happens during a liposuction treatment, and second, you think it’s too invasive for you. But did you know that there are minimally-invasive liposuction techniques?
With this remarkably simple liposuction technique called Tickle Lipo, you can lose weight effectively. Learn more about how Tickle Lipo, performed by liposuction experts at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center, can benefit you.
What is Liposuction?
Some people who have lost weight and have managed to maintain it might still have problem areas of fat that they can’t seem to eliminate, no matter how hard they try. Despite all the dieting and exercise, fat seems hard to reduce in locations such as the upper and lower abdomen, upper arms, back, hips, and thighs. This is where liposuction comes in.
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that removes unwanted fat deposits using a cannula to vacuum excess fat from the body. Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetics Center offers Tickle Lipo, an FDA-approved minimally invasive liposuction procedure to remove fat and sculpt your body. It’s also known as Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture or Vibro lipo aspiration.
Tickle Lipo is much better than traditional liposuction: it’s generally pain-free, with less discomfort, reduced recovery time, but the same results!
With Tickle Lipo, removing fat is similar to a tickling sensation. That should give you an idea of how gentle the procedure is.
Learn More Here: Get Rid of Stubborn Fats with the Best CoolSculpting in Woodlands TX
Vibrations will dissolve and remove fat without damaging the surrounding tissue, resulting in less swelling and bruising and less pain during the procedure. It also means less discomfort during recovery and a shorter recovery period.
Why should you choose Tickle Lipo?
- Clinically proven fat loss – Tickle Lipo is an FDA-approved treatment, so you know it is safe and effective. It is estimated that you can lose a maximum of 11 pounds with a single treatment!
- Permanently removes fat cells – Tickle Lipo makes use of infrasonic technology to assist in removing fat cells from different parts of the body. Vibrations emitted gently break up, loosen, and separate the fat cells from the body.
- Minimally invasive procedure – Tickle Lipo is a non-invasive liposuction procedure that uses local anesthesia to lessen discomfort. This technology uses infrasonic waves to target and removes excess fat deposits. Lose stubborn fat without the need to undergo surgery!
- Little downtime and recovery – With Tickle Lipo, you do not have to worry about downtime at all! Downtime can be as short as two to three days. Most of the swelling or bruising should have subsided by then. Although you have to abstain from strenuous exercise, you can still get back to your daily activities right after liposuction.
- Noticeable results within 8 to 12 weeks – Fat cells are permanently removed from the body during liposuction. After your treatment session, fat cells dissolve and are flushed out of your body. There is less swelling and bruising associated with Tickle Lipo, revealing a more toned appearance in a shorter period.
- It can be used in different parts of the body – Tickle Lipo can be used on many parts of the body. These areas include, but are not limited to, inner thighs, back, outer thighs, “love handles,” bra bulge, abdomen, and buttocks.
What to do after liposuction?
Right after the liposuction procedure, you may notice swelling and bruising, which is normal.
You may see the results of liposuction almost immediately! After a few days, swelling and bruising should have subsided. Less swelling means you’ll be able to see the results sooner!
You will need to abstain from strenuous exercise for the first few weeks, but walking should be fine. You’ll also need to wear a compression garment to help the body recover. It will also increase your comfort during the recovery process.
Tickle Lipo technology uses natural, low-frequency vibrations to break up fat cells for easier removal from the body – with a lot less discomfort and much quicker recovery.
Liposuction in Woodlands
Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center provides safe and effective body contouring techniques in Woodlands, TX. Aside from Tickle Lipo, we offer other clinically proven body contouring techniques, such as skin tightening with Renuvion, CoolSculpting Elite, Mino Lipo, and muscle sculpting with truSculpt flex. You can be assured of remarkable results with these services.
Woodlands Wellness is a premier medical spa in The Woodlands, TX. We specialize in regenerative and functional medicine, as well as aesthetic treatments. Our practice is proud to offer the latest medical aesthetics and anti-aging services.
As a team, we are committed to helping you enjoy all the things you love about life. Are you interested in Tickle Lipo and how it can help you? Contact us today at (281) 223-1124 for a complimentary consultation.