Struggling to lose stubborn fat? Body contouring solutions in Woodlands are now available to help you get your figure back.
The problem of stubborn fat is common to most people, but people who do regular exercise know that spot treating is usually not an option. The good news is that there are a few non-invasive and fast body contouring options available in Woodlands that can help you achieve the body you’ve always wanted.
What is Body Contouring?
You can lose stubborn fat such as love handles, belly fat, saddlebags, bra bulges, lower back fat, and others with body contouring. Additionally, you can use it to remove excess skin after weight loss or pregnancy.
We offer several non-invasive body contouring procedures at Woodlands Wellness and Cosmetic Center that can be performed in an hour. Some of these body contouring procedures don’t even need anesthesia!
Science-Backed Ways to Lose Stubborn Fat
Whether you follow a strict diet or work out regularly, your body can sometimes not let go of fat in certain areas, which is frustrating. Here are some scientifically proven ways to lose stubborn fat.
- Eat plenty of soluble fiber.
Soluble fiber is a type of fiber found in foods like beans, oats, barley, apples, citrus fruits, and legumes.
It helps you lose stubborn fat by absorbing excess water in your body and slowing down food as it makes its way through your digestive tract. As soon as the soluble fiber reaches your colon, it feeds your good gut bacteria. Several health benefits have been linked to healthy gut bacteria, including protection against obesity and related conditions, such as diabetes.
Soluble fiber can help you lose weight by reducing the amount of fat absorbed by the body. In addition to slowing down digestion and helping with weight management, soluble fiber makes you feel fuller for a more extended period of time.
- Track your calories.
The most basic way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume. Keep a food diary to track your daily intake of calories, including snacks and drinks with friends. It may also lead to lifestyle changes, such as reducing daily caloric intake.
For example, 3500 calories equal one pound of fat. You would need to reduce your caloric intake by 3500 calories to lose one pound of fat per week.
- Do strength training exercises.
Strength training burns fat, boosts metabolism, and optimizes body composition, according to research. Once you burn through those fats, you’ll be able to show off your toned muscles!
Learn More Here: Get Rid of Stubborn Fats with the Best CoolSculpting in Woodlands TX
Strength training exercises improve your mobility and balance, making you less likely to be injured. More muscle from strength training also means stronger bones since more stress on the bones means less bone loss. Strength training can assist in building stronger bones as we age and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Reduce stress levels.
Stress is a significant cause of stubborn fat, and it can be challenging to lose that fat. Stress can lead to high cortisol levels in the body, which increases appetite and drives abdominal fat storage.
You should engage in stress-relieving activities to reduce stress. This can be anything from taking a walk outside or meditating to doing yoga or going for a run. These activities will help your body release endorphins and serotonin, which are hormones that make you feel happy and relaxed.
Body Contouring in Woodlands
Supplement your exercise routine with body contouring techniques available at Woodlands to safely and effectively get rid of stubborn fat.
- TruSculpt ID – TruSculpt iD is an FDA-approved procedure to reduce waist size and non-invasive breakdown of abdominal fat. This procedure will achieve a leaner, more toned body without any downtime.
- CoolSculpting – CoolSculpting Elite is an FDA-cleared system that uses nonsurgical, pain-free, controlled cooling to target fat cells beneath your skin. CoolSculpting freezes fat cells, which eventually die and are excreted naturally by the body.
- Mini Lipo – Mini Lipo removes stubborn fat using a tiny cannula from the body. This evidence-based body contouring technique effectively gets the body you desire and deserve!
- Double Chin Removal – Double chin removal is another body contouring technique that targets the stubborn fat under your chin to give you a slimmer face.
- TruSculpt Flex – The truSculpt® flex treatment successfully tones and sculpts up to eight areas of your body in one session. With this revolutionary muscle-sculpting technique, you will have the toned and fit body you’ve always desired.
- Tickle Lipo – Infrasonic liposuction with Tickle Lipo is an FDA-approved technique for eliminating fat and sculpting the body. Tickle Lipo will help you reshape your body.
Achieve The Body You Desire with Body Contouring in Woodlands
Are you interested to know more about how body contouring can help you shape and tone your body? Head on to Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center. Here, you’ll receive high-quality care.
At Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center, we can help you create a body contouring treatment plan to eliminate stubborn fat.
Each of our treatment plans is tailored to the individual’s concerns and goals, so you can rest assured that you will get the most out of your money.
How would you like to have the body of your dreams? Call (281) 223-1124 today for a complimentary consultation about body contouring at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center.